John Albright Poems
- Friday Night Loud noises fill the room... Glasses hit ...
- Time The once familiar sound Of the clock (tick, tick, ...
- Nature Autumn Coquetishly knocking Causes me to reflect ...
- A Brief Affair She was more Than my eyes could take in A ...
- Life Paradise Everything that is needed Want for nothing ...
- The Encounter I can't even remember her name Or where she ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Albright
The once familiar sound
Of the clock
(tick, tick, tick)
Has been replaced
By silent numbers...
Lines of light,
Whose hardened edges
Cut through time
As a boat through water,
In the wake,
Struggling for breath