John Calvin Cochrane
John Calvin Cochrane Poems
- Without You Without You Alone, I stay, without you, ...
- Addiction Addiction The scarred wounds that run deep ...
- Raven Spirit Raven Spirit Born unto this life, Winter ...
- Through Criminal Eyes Through Criminal Eyes Large red ...
- The Journey The Journey From a shore parted upon birth in...
- The House The House Memories trapped deep Thick layers
- The Homecoming The Homecoming As the moon sky Escapes the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Calvin Cochrane
Alone, I stay, without you, afraid.
In endless wait, gone my lover.
I still see your smile in the dream of sunrise,
until the dread of awakened dusk.
The kindred bond forever made,
shall never leave my spirit cold.
You continue in loss, to trace my soul.
Your caress, and embrace,
forever shall replace disdain.
Forever entranced, once in pain.
You now reside in my tears of rain.
In a life which I lay alone,
my grace eternal,
let me come home.