John Demon Jones
John Demon Jones Poems
- Lost Child A pittance in the fountain grants the wish of the ...
- Depression, Redefined Depression is being tired, yet you can ...
- A Dark Past. Some where done to me. Some where done for ...
- Peaceful Maiden Dusk begins to fall She lies under the dark...
- Quotes Worth Hearing. Quotes worth hearing. 'Once a girl ...
- Memories In The Wind Where the trees are green and the sky is...
- Cutter's Nightmare I hold the knife in shaking hands My arms...
Just because I write does not mean I'm a writer. Sure, I can throw a few rhymes together and make a sad story, but that's not the meaning behind my 'writings'. Try to realize that all that I write is in one way or another true. I've lost loved ones to suicide, I've fought my inner demons, I've gone through depression. All that I write is like a window to my thoughts. I cannot better my writings if... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Demon Jones
A pittance in the fountain grants the wish of the good hearted
A single bud of rose
Petals flurished, a deep blood crimson only seen if the moon were upon it
A mess of thorns among a mangled wound
Its result not closely matching such a profound deepness
Not in wound, not in blood
A perfect bud
A perfect gift to the one who gifted her with his presence
Worthy of such a love
She returns to him
Her eagerness stained by parched lips and teary eyes
Letting sadness well up within them and dropp upon the granite stone
On her knees she drops her rose
It tumbles ...