John Johnson Poems
- Evil A wondering soul shadowed by fate Surrounded by hate
- Any One Out There Siting in this corner all alone ...
- Just Walk Away The pain creeps in to my heart and ...
- A Dads Job A father's love, You plant your seed,
- All Alone What is in store for me? So confused,
- I Am Nothing A waste of space, I feel like such a ...
- Just Me Who am I
I started writing poems when my wife left me about a year ago most of my poems reflect how i feel more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Johnson
A wondering soul shadowed by fate
Surrounded by hate
Wondering this earth searching for heavens gate
Trapped in space and time
Is this life or some sick rhyme
Searching for belief
Wishing for some kind of relief
A worn and tattered soul
Crawling out of a deep dark whole
Eyes closed to the beauty this life holds
Angels and demons fighting over my soul
Faced with all the evil that this world holds
All of the good has faded into the shadows
Hate has reared its ugly head
Children go to sleep crying...