John Kim Poems
- The Mistic Ocean It's a beautiful the mistic ocean. I‘m ...
- The Waste Land The Waste Land The dark land where only ...
- Moonlit Night Moon Night The sky of night spatted out the...
- The Fantasy Of Spring The night that I'm not sleeping, I ...
- My Persuit My Pursuit 1
- The Become Weary The Become Weary
I'm a korean poet, essayist and novelist. My Korean name is Sihwa Kim. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Mistic Ocean
It's a beautiful the mistic ocean.
I‘m intoxicating because a unknown mystery.
The Ocean feel as my inside world and
the surf break as drops of water.
The soul was very lonely so came to see a the Ocean's kept a dreamed and
It wanted to be similiar to the Ocean.
The wide the Ocean is the native place of everything life very long time ago.
At the Ocean my mind is easy fall in love if exist person that well suit to me.
I felt the cold weather of life so I came to the Ocean.
Here I seek for that The dream of my soul.
Sometimes the Ocean was melancholy ...