John Millington Poems
- The Social Outcast A social outcast tormented snd ...
- My Guiding Star I follow an uncharted path After the ...
- Life? Life? An unravelled story A blind journey
- Wasted Time Upon wasted time I reflect Concern turned away ...
- Watch A Happy Life End What words can I say Don't want to ...
- My Revelation As I stare at the sky With clouds racing ...
- I Need Your Pain You're the spile in the finger, the stone in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Millington
The Social Outcast
A social outcast tormented snd ostracized
The socialites excluded and terrorised
The outcast drew power from his aggrevation
He planned to storm their next celebration
Painfully stringent in his scheme
His lowered status he'd redeem
He heard of their next social event
Prepared himself and off he went
The door opened to their surprise
The outcast stood before their eyes
And with his speech
A lesson he'd teach
'Now Julian you're the social King
Your secret is you cannot sing
I have here an old audition tape
from you your crown will soon be...