John thebarman Poems
- Imagination They said she read, just endlessly, novels ...
- Girl In Storm In howling storm, you are alive, waiting for ...
- Sycamore Yesterday, I put you to the saw, sawed you limb ...
- Aerial Acrobats The evening sky burst heavenly blue and ...
- The Infinitesimal Calculus Of ... In my head the voices, ...
- Autumn Prayers
- Floating World All was in order in the shack where the window...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John thebarman
They said she read,
novels and poems,
escaping into a new awareness of somewhere else
beyond the white walls.
She'd stopped eating.
She wanted transformation.
she drew golden leaves falling all over the white walls and out of the sash window,
It was autumn.
Golden leaves falling everywhere and forever....