John thebarman Poems
- Girl In Storm In howling storm, you are alive, waiting for ...
- Sycamore Yesterday, I put you to the saw, sawed you limb ...
- Imagination They said she read, just endlessly, novels ...
- Aerial Acrobats The evening sky burst heavenly blue and ...
- The Infinitesimal Calculus Of ... In my head the voices, ...
- Autumn Prayers
- Floating World All was in order in the shack where the window...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John thebarman
Girl In Storm
In howling storm,
you are alive, waiting for me.
I see you!
break over your rocks.
stream over you.
On sea cliffs in wet black rags,
a thin lone girl clinging,
sea streaming o’er
silver etched rocks,
crying for all to see.
Here, now, uncovered,
I long to touch…