John W. (Coyote) Fox
John W. (Coyote) Fox Poems
- The Long Tour Found a lot to drink- Found a lot to ...
- Two Hearts Beating 2 hearts happy 2 hearts beating 1 heart ...
- Weather Watch Sky's all funky, dark and cloudy, ...
- Bridges Where I once was, I long to be again. Where I ...
- It's Not True So many thoughts have passed this way before, ...
- Ease My Mind my mind-tell me I'm safe. Free me...hold my ...
- The Wind I am left alone. My thoughts cannot be shared with ...
I was young, once, but I keep getting older, or so they tell me. I have been writing since the late sixties (1960's, that is) , and see no reason to stop yet. I read as much as I can and write lyrics, short stories, and stuff that might pass for poetry (rhyming and prose) . I have a number of war related works that I will submit also, and they are as open to scrutiny, and for any comments you may ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John W. (Coyote) Fox
The Long Tour
Found a lot to drink-
Found a lot to smoke-
Found a lot to pop-
and only a year to go.
Lost twenty pounds-
Lost my virginity-
Lost a stripe-
And only six months to go.
Lost another partner-
Lost faith in the machine-
Lost faith in me-
And now it's time to go.
Found out where I was goin'-
Found out what I was doin'-
Found out where I belong-
And another six months to go.