John Young Poems
- Its Not Over No more Crying No more Fighting No more ...
- Let Me Love You Baby let me love you until the sun comes up ...
- Church Poem I’m a gospel arsonist, My holy flame burns so...
- Mama My mama breaths through me like the taste of ...
- Mr. Fantastic They call me Mr. Fantastic for my words are ...
- My Poetry My poetry has taken me far and be on when i was a ...
- Had A Fight With God I was heated that day There was so much...
My name is John Young Born in St.Paul MN.Poetry has taken me far and be on.It helps my mind to grow strong.I been writing poetry since i was 12.My poems are about my feeling about the world and about and relationships and the feeling that two people have with one another.
Basically i just want the world to know what I have to say and that the world better get ready for the next ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Young
Its Not Over
No more Crying
No more Fighting
No more Criticizing
Because I'm gonna change
I was a young boy that no one cared for I cried almost every day
I prayed that god would take me away from this dangerous place
A place that you are not granted to see the next day
I fight each and every day to keep my name alive
So many people try to end my life but mostly by word
So now I speak to the sky because god is the only one that
Knows why I cry
Why I fight
Why I get criticized about my life
But god changed me
He made me see and realize I will become someone one ...