Johnna Ann Poems
- For The One Who Got Away It has come time for us to part I ...
- Boy Of The Sea I can smell your cologne like it was ...
- Sisters There was never a sister dearer than mine I could ...
- The Kiss Today we shared a special kiss I know that it was ...
- Grandpa John's Poem When you look into my eyes Do you see ...
- Circles I walk in circles wondering if you even care I walk ...
- Lost And Uncertain Walking in lonely circles Wondering where...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Johnna Ann
For The One Who Got Away
It has come time for us to part
I love you now and always will
When you're gone, there's a space in my heart
That no other man could ever fill
You are everything to me
My land and my sky
You're the air that lets me breathe
And the taer in my eye
Every place has a memeory
Of some great thing we did
It hurts me to leave
Cause I loved how we lived
I can't look in your eyes
And say I don't love you
Cause every breath I take
I'll be thinking of you
No matter where life takes me to
Or how high the buildings stand tall
I'll always ...