Johnson Emmanuel Poems
- Ronke, Ibironke Should I call your name in love? I shall ...
- Death And I, Two Solitary Love... Who have met death of ...
- A Drunkard Thoughts I drink to this hour quiet here at ...
- The Blamers And The Blamees Heaven and earth hear the cry of ...
- Omote, I In Love, My Love For ... Love in the eyes, love in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Johnson Emmanuel
The Blamers And The Blamees
Heaven and earth hear the cry of Enarame deflowered dream
Which marches in the water flooded soil
Of the atlantic sky.
Heaven and earth heal the astigmatism
Of Arvokewaise bloody vision
That illuminates the loamy terrain
Of ughelli hills.
I look to the sunrise of the east,
Her image blurs me with hemeralopia
And to the sunset of dusk
Her moon marries my pupil
With the marital oaths of nyctalopia.
Air and water stifle the promises
Of our Iroko heads,
That dances not to the music of we the soil
That cultivated them to their present state.