Johnson Nwaubani Poems
- The Suitor At the throbbing sound of his heart, he found his ...
- The Champion In Your Heart Dedicated to honorable Evander ...
- Rose Of The Soil Out of the dirt you crept up to be Out from...
- Altar Your Mask Like a mediator, I saw the zealots paying ...
- Natures Best Grow In Pain Who cheers the staggering cheetah's...
- ''soon, They Will Remember'' If the rose brags about her ...
- A Ruby On A Rubble A look of rusticity was seen, as ...
Johnson arrived to the U.S.A from Africa in December 1988. He is currently a graduate school student in mental health, and a staff of Colorado Christian University. Published in many poetry anthologies, newspapers, journals, magazines, international poetry hall of fame, video and audio poetry documentaries, Johnson is a numerous award winning lyricist, poet, and composer of thirty ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Johnson Nwaubani
A Ruby On A Rubble
A look of rusticity was seen,
as viewers passed by but no one hurtled
All they saw was their vim,
while a Ruby laid on a rubble.
They’ve all been there, but none has seen,
diggers dug deep but their eyes hurdled.
Still, a ruby laid to dare a sense so keen,
and leer minds so skilled to dawdle and tumble.
On a hovel she still laid before a team,
players with a mind that muddles and fumbles.
She waited for a smile that's pure and lovely,
and if the truth was never muzzled,
a Ruby on a rubble she laid,
but saw that no one puzzled.