Jon Arno Poems
- I Still Think Of You Oh what thoughts do fill my mind Your ...
- The Whisper Of The Wind The leaves they dance, the leaves ...
- Emily Who is this beauty? I’m snared by her charm She's ...
- Oh What Beauty Oh what beauty bright and fair Swirling locks...
- Mr. Billy Harcan There’s an old man down by the Town Hall ...
- In Dreams I Now Play Tossing and tossing I can’t sleep at all...
- When Will You Come Home? Sitting in the corner of the room so...
A native of Florida, I now reside in Atlanta Georgia.
We have 4 beautiful seasons here and none of the those are extreme.
I love to write music and poetry.
Have traveled the world and visited many countries on my journey in life.
Love writing that touches the spirit and enjoy conversations that are below the surface.
Do not enjoy being around people who are intellectually... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jon Arno
I Still Think Of You
Oh what thoughts do fill my mind
Your face displayed and locked in time
I hear your voice inside my heart
What went wrong… so long apart?
Throughout the years I’ve thought of you
Times we shared..what we went through
The memories flow in random paths
Your gentle touch… and how you laughed
So much time has come and gone
Still your presence… lingers on
What if time could now be changed?
What would life be… re-arranged?
Nothing ever stays the same
Can’t go back and love re- claim
I hope your life was good to you
We had our moment… yes ...