Jona PoloRamirez Poems
- Dreams Make The World Go 'Roun... 'Hope is a waking dream.' ...
- To Someone I Admire In Silence I may not express what I feel ...
- Wind And Water: Symbol Of Life 'God created air to give life,...
- Sunny Day In Bondi Beach Birds swimming in the sky Colours ...
- The Wind's Journey Winds blowing from the east Transplanted ...
- Smitten Love, how should it be? Sweet charmer you've got ...
- Let's Bring Down The Wall Betw... We are blood relations ...
'Reading and writing does not only promote knowledge, it is an exercise of the mind and heart and a means to communicate.' Jona Polo-Ramirez
Jona is a Filipino-Canadian, born in Ambuklao, Benguet Province. She belongs to one of the Indigenous tribes (Igorots) in the Mountain Ranges of Northern Philippines. Having gone through two major surgeries of cancer, her love for writing became her... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jona PoloRamirez
Dreams Make The World Go 'Round
'Hope is a waking dream.' Aristotle
Hope is a dream - a survival of our inner thoughts,
Love is a hope that opens up our hearts,
A smile in our face that makes the love go round,
Your word and mine - its meaning well defined.
A dream woven in earnest honesty
A resolute of hope that love awaits for thee,
For we'll survive in hope that dreams gone by
A bridge connects our distance way up high.
The dream we make - a light shines in our eyes,
Connections made a way back in our present lives,
To think of us in dreams of hope impart
A promise ...