Jona PoloRamirez Poems
- To Someone I Admire In Silence I may not express what I feel ...
- Dreams Make The World Go 'Roun... 'Hope is a waking dream.' ...
- Wind And Water: Symbol Of Life 'God created air to give life,...
- Sunny Day In Bondi Beach Birds swimming in the sky Colours ...
- The Wind's Journey Winds blowing from the east Transplanted ...
- Smitten Love, how should it be? Sweet charmer you've got ...
- Let's Bring Down The Wall Betw... We are blood relations ...
'Reading and writing does not only promote knowledge, it is an exercise of the mind and heart and a means to communicate.' Jona Polo-Ramirez
Jona is a Filipino-Canadian, born in Ambuklao, Benguet Province. She belongs to one of the Indigenous tribes (Igorots) in the Mountain Ranges of Northern Philippines. Having gone through two major surgeries of cancer, her love for writing became her... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jona PoloRamirez
To Someone I Admire In Silence
I may not express what I feel for you
But in silence I know 'Someone' up high do,
I may not feel your touch in my arms
But the wind's silent soft touch will do
I may not be in a place with you
Yet unknowingly our footprints will be
In the same path on a certain time and day.
I may not be able to say in words
How I admired learned things from you,
But in prayers I do certainly know and wish
The best things in life for you.
And though our eyes may never gaze again
And words be never spoken out to hear,
My silent, fervent prayer indeed