Jonathan Leong Poems
- Abuse Red to the neck Starving like heck Flesh and ...
- Love And Hate To love, to hate, neither one is sane Such ...
- I Just Can'T Sleep Why for no reason, I just can't sleep? ...
- The 5 Cats Of 9 Lives There once were five cats One was ...
- Attitude Attitude The force that never lets go The power to...
- Life Your world is filled with gloom And words you say with ...
- The Practice Test I washed my face And combed my ...
Daring, humble, and bold am I
Born to God until I die
I love to walk but wish to fly
I fear the darkness of the night sky
I am proud to be able to ask why
I used to live in Honolulu, HI
Signatuer: 'My soul is ember, my words are gold
I speak with thunder, of all is told.'
-Jonathan G.M. Leong more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jonathan Leong
Red to the neck
Starving like heck
Flesh and bones
Stick out like cones
A lingering feeling of the past
We can't let go
Children witness such a force
From the effects of last nights divorce
A litter of lost kittens
Lost in their own mittens
Yet alone they can't survive
They deserve a second chance
Dark and lost souls
Let us fight against our foes
An enemy that left us torn
An enemy with many forms
Leave what was left behind
And warn others of the enemy
Though life us hard
We must deal our cards
Tell those who know