jonathan levy Poems
- Be True To Yourself Heart racing, Sounds of the thumping, ...
- The Last Time You did it for the last time, I let you tear ...
- Utter Words Utter words spoken softly under her breathe, ...
- I Was Never Good Enough I was never good enough for love, I...
- Another Lonely Night Another failure, One pain after ...
- There's No One Here But An Ech... Alone all by my own my most ...
I was born in New Jersey. At a young age I moved to Dallas with my folks and ever since then I've been down here. When I was in High School is when my life turned around. My brother had been arrested for a drug offense and was sent to jail for a while. This only started the domino effect on my luck or lack of it. Soon after my grandmother past away whom i was very close to. A week later my great ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jonathan levy
Be True To Yourself
Sounds of the thumping,
My heart races ramped,
As my chest feels the bumping,
Joy fills my heart,
A moment we shared,
Whether you chose to notice it,
Or if you noticed I cared,
Cause I want everything for you,
And I want you to be happy,
I would never want to cause you to frown,
Cause that would make me truly crappy,
You know who I am,
No hidden secrets here,
I have everything to offer,
You should have nothing to fear,
You can take my hand,
And give it a try,
Cause you know I never mean to do you wrong, ...