Jordan Salinas Poems
- Subtle The birds fly, south of these lands. Foolish to ...
- 7even 7 days, know no fear 6 people shed a tear 5 birds ...
- Speak I hear the girls behind me chatter, mindless rantings...
- Soup Do not think it over, Do not question the motive. Its...
- The Cold Hot day, goes away. Come back now to stay.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jordan Salinas
The birds fly,
south of these lands.
Foolish to think such things.
A crayon does speak my mind,
and a pencil does see my suit.
In all due time,
or in hot pursuit.
We will entise those that arive,
and those that fall through.