Jose Joy Poems
- Mental Suicide Here I stand on a lonely cliff looking down ...
- Snowfall I awoke feeling inebriated, Not the usual ...
- To My Room As my dirty feet rest on your chest I feel the ...
- Happy Fool A chocolate, A smoke, Sounds for the soul, A...
- Mundane Reflection Wanting to see my ‘self’, I bought a ...
I am student from Kerala, India.Sometimes when I feel depressed I depend on my pen to get over it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jose Joy
Here I stand on a lonely cliff
looking down upon the waves
crashing onto heavy boulders
in this cold evening
all alone by myself.
My heart like the eve
chilled to the very depth
just an emotion, that rushes like the waves-
loneliness and nothing more.
But now I flashback to the past
my memories speak to my heart,
they bear upon and weigh me down
the thoughts of a loving family.
I take a step more back
away from the hands of darkness,
the mind a swirl of thoughts
of love that I never returned,
decisions taken wrong: of mental suicide.