Happy Fool - Poem by Jose Joy
Sounds for the soul,
Or the darkness,
Feel of the soothing wind;
And wafting in the air-
The smell of the fresh earth.
Am I drunk?
No, I'm just another happy fool.
Comments about Happy Fool by Jose Joy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl