Jose matias reyes
Jose matias reyes Poems
- Trust Me With Your Heart Why does your heart grow doubtful ...
- I Want You To Love Me! ! ! I want you to hold me... to tell ...
- Why I Love You Every time I think about you, I'm reminded ...
- Can’t Get You Out Off My Head Couldn't Sleep Last Night Too ...
- My Heart My heart My heart loves u My heart chosed ...
- Pienso En Ti Pienso en ti… Siempre te guardare como el ...
- One Wish If I could have just one wish, I would wish to ...
im from el salvador from the capital. i came to the usa in 2000 i was at the age of five. years past by and i was in school as the years proceeded school started to get harder and harder. in middle school i met a girl named katie i thought that she was the one but i was so stupid i should know nothing is forever that u got to fight for what you want. that iif u rly love someone u must act not talk but to say the trueth i never rly loved her so the years roled on and i came upon a girl name jenna and a week went by i broked up with her she wasnt my type then a girl name angela i was sertain she was it but again no and here comes the best part i met a girl name LILLY and i fell in love i never... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jose matias reyes
Trust Me With Your Heart
Why does your heart grow doubtful dear?
Tense and beating, full of fear.
I keep with me your everlasting love,
and bless the day God sent you from above.
You remain my angel and I feel that I must,
tell you that within you, you have my trust.
My love is the tide, your soul is the shores,
you have my heart, do I have yours?
I'll belong to you till the very end,
and you will forever stay as my lover and friend.
It has been so good like this from the start,
so darling please, trust me with your heart.