Joseph Cuevas Poems
- The Final Goodbye Why waste time when all you hear, Is a ...
- Can'T You See? Can't you see what you've done for me, The ...
- I Tried.. I tried to tell her with her music turned up so ...
- Dissapointment Dissapointment a stab in the back, A bad ...
- Starting Over Starting over, something new. Starting over, ...
- How Can You? How can you live if you can't learn to love? ...
- See You Run The only time I want to see you run is when ...
My name is Joseph Cuevas. I absolutely love to read and write poetry. It is sort of my life :) I'm not a very outgoing person and I don't much like to let people see my emotions so I write them out... With a sheet of paper you can change the world is what I've always went by... Comment and message me whenever you like, I'll be more than happy to comment on poems and even have a chat if you like. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph Cuevas
The Final Goodbye
Why waste time when all you hear,
Is a little whisper in your ear,
Saying I hate you but it's been fun,
I've seen many losers and you're definately one.
Why try when you know that you have lost,
Just give up whatever the cost.
She's saying she hates you.
You have no clue what kinds of things a girl can do,
When she's in your head it's like a zoo,
But all the people are laughing at you.
Pointing and chanting look at the kid,
He can't accept the things she did,
The things she said just balls of lies,
But all he can sense is the way his heart ...