Joseph Oliver Poems
- Don'T Tread On Me! United we Stand, Divided we Fall! We ...
- Being Courageous I wander the world of nightmares alone, I ...
- Te Cor Meum Et Amorem Meum
- Anima Ignis (Soul Fire) This is the gift unto me: The power ...
- My Heart Aches For You My Love My heart aches for you my ...
- Ornatu Lucis I watch in awe as they dance, In fine suits ...
- In Ceciderunt Angeli Plangite I burn and fall, burn and fall!...
I moved to Indiana when I was seven, and grew up to be adopted by my step-mother. I am a ham radio operator working with the Amateur Radio Emergency Services(ARES) . I am 18 and am going to join the
Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services(RACES) in less than a month!
My favorite quote is by Gina Damico.....
'Life isn't fair, why should death be any different? ' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph Oliver
Don'T Tread On Me!
United we Stand, Divided we Fall!
We fought to defend this Land!
And We will obey it's fighting Call!
For we Live in America, A land of the Brave,
But even those in Iron Shackles will be made free!
And then We'll say "Don't Tread on Me! "
Freedom comes at a price of blood,
So why let People into our country like an invasive flood?
We say invade their land, Oh Mexico, Please stay south of the Rio Grande!
We let idiots into office, When we should be Letting in our Heroes of war!
But Then again saying that would offend each other, and make our...