Josephine Adrian Poems
- Why Is Life So Unfair? 'Because I'd rater feel pain than ...
- Home Is... Home is... Hugs and laughter; But not ...
- Unforgotten Truths And A Prett... I try to let go; But ...
- Insomnia Right now, I am so bored, A day without chaos I...
- Self Portrait A laugh to cover the anger, A smile to hide ...
- Random Thoughts Of A Late Nigh... For every tear that I've ...
- So Quick So quick to judge, So quick to poke and pry, So ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why Is Life So Unfair?
'Because I'd rater feel pain than nothing at all'
To me, this sentence rings true;
In this world full of hate,
I'd rather be you.
Right now anyone elses' life,
Seems a whole lot better.
They all seem so nice and warm;
Like a comfortable sweater.
I have hit a rough patch;
On this road we call life.
It has lots of pot holes;
They cause so much strife.
Moved away from home;
I feel so depressed,
I feel so alone.
I deal with my past,
On a day-to-day basis;
Right now it's routine,
With no room for ...