Josh Woods Poems
- She Killed Him From a distanced, i hear her voice I dont ...
- Broken Hearts Broken Hearts Love falls from the sky ...
- As I Lay Dying As I lay dying I lay alone on this dark cold ...
- Little Girl little girl beautiful girl the sparkle in ur ...
- What Is Love What is love thats the qustion of every ...
- Mommy I Love You Good moring mommy i love u mommy These ...
- Where Is Eternity Where Is Eternity ...
My name is Josh Woods, but I go by Munkey.
I'm 15 years old. I love poetry and love writing poems. I started writing poems wen my Great Grandmother passed away. That was a hard time for me. Becuase I was so close to her.
The very first peom i wrote was to her and it was call, 'she will make it.'
Alot of people make fun of me, becuase I write poetrry but i dont let that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Woods
She Killed Him
From a distanced, i hear her voice
I dont want to take a chance
im going to listing to her
She is laying on the grond crying
but im too busy not paying attention
not listening to her cry her heart out
she shouldve thout about it
she shouldve been aware
i tried to tell her
i tried to tell her he's no good
laying on the floor
laying on the bloody floor
waiting for the cops to come
With a knife in his chest and
a bullet in his head
Just like that he's dead
But it was forr her own good
he was gunna rape her again
'no more' she said 'hes ...