Joshua Tesha Poems
- My Heart Not Agree I wounder how the time pass Either, to ...
- My Husband Is Driver when ridden his car home I feel rudden...
- Sweet Pain after he did the same, he fill ruffer awesome, ...
- The Man I Adore It has been a while since I met you, your ...
- Lucre Old man with cat, always he whack the dog, he ...
- Veer the founder of the book wasn't me, I am possessor, ...
- Heart Frozen even I live with you there is way to loose you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joshua Tesha
My Heart Not Agree
I wounder how the time pass
Either, to this point I am not alone
though my heart can decide
That can not be the truth
I know there is one's who care for me
And for everything make me happy
But I know will not succeed
So I seated calm and prayed
I using my head
Eventhough my heart do not agree
I will take a time carefully
I will think wisely
A God plan
Is the good reason to be happy
U'm waiting for that day
When the one who will I marry appeared