js. lucius Poems
- Borrowed Sorrow There is a truth one can deny It doesn't ...
- Dry Her Eye At night the city cries. The stale odor of her ...
- The Artist. When lies are sold from the light An artist ...
- Exiled In Eden I extinguished my eternal ring of fire For ...
- Be[lie]ve I'm lost in your silence Like a voice that carries...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about js. lucius
Exiled In Eden
I extinguished my eternal ring of fire
For the indelible taste of my fugitive desire
Now I'm left to linger through this shadow
I was Exiled in Eden the day I swallowed
As I steal the time I'm too broke to borrow
I compose the cycle of maybe tomorrow
I've forsaken the strength to balance in flight
So the grace I promise will betray the light
To feast as Serpents again and again
To enkindle eternal the stratagem of end
She loves me, She loves me not
She loved me, Or so I thought
If all is fair in love and war
Then all is dead the dove...