Juan Marquez Poems
- Taxidermy Of A Broken Smile I had to swallow 250 pounds of ...
- Looking Out From The Inside Of...
- Landscape I pinched a landscape out of a zit I'd pinch the ...
- Butterfly Dumbells the sun is glowin outside yet theres some...
- Hey Man, Chilly Night Not to mention, the man was John ...
- Idle Monday June Bug I stick my hand out right there on that...
- Chorus 222 (For A Chicken Wing... I've never taken you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Taxidermy Of A Broken Smile
I had to swallow 250 pounds of cotton
just to inmortalize
my broken smile
Dare you to do so
I am still now
With glass for eyes
smiling as a man with two kids and a labrador does
hates his family
and smiles out of pure obligation
I am much obliged to you and your blushes of skin when we make love
you bore my head more than i ever dared to
i fumbled with my conscience
and there you were
touching it down
so you can pay me a visit
it´ll just cost you 25 cents
ill always be there
i cannot move
and i don´t want to
cause i've got ...