Judd David Poems
- Funeral Train Funeral Train Waiting around, for a ...
- Momma's Little Baby Baby lost her button but she found her ...
- Good Respiration Hey you best take a break now All and all ...
- Commotion Commotion commotion, shaking my head Everybody’s ...
- Tweekin On Main St. I said I dream in black and white She ...
- Sinners, Saints, & Accidents Warm milk and ashtrays You’re ...
- Promise When the trees have grown too tall And the seeds are...
I have a few poems up here but mostly they're songs I've written.
If you want to hear them, the band is the david brothers. Thanks for reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Judd David
for a funeral train in Chester,
and I don't feel it's coming round.
I heard my mother,
crying in the kitchen,
doing her best not to make a sound.
And I could lay on the rails or set my sails,
or clench my fists again,
maybe put my guns away.
Remembering you and what you wanted.
All that we stood for.
How can I walk away?
and half broken bridges,
that you wouldn't dare to burn down.