Julia Ann Holliday
Julia Ann Holliday Poems
- The Wedding Trees The flowering cherries Flowing and pink, ...
- Emma Emma has eyes, like the heavens of blue, She has a ...
- The Old Victorian School House Remembering the old ...
- Camelot Camelot, rich imagination of mystery and power, ...
- I Think Alone In Dreams I think alone in dreams, Quite ...
- I Have A Dream I have a dream, deep in my heart, I guess ...
- Rivers Of Tears My dream of tomorrow, Shall be to protect, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julia Ann Holliday
The Wedding Trees
The flowering cherries
Flowing and pink,
Blossoms, like snow
Fall to the ground,
Never making a sound.
Like pink confetti,
Their petals are ready.
They must be The Wedding Trees.
I'll get married under one of these.
I, d like to get married
In satin and bows,
As petals fall on my clothes,
And scent touches my nose,
As I tingle at the toes.
So just hold my hand,
And we'll stroll through the land,
Tears roll down my face,
In this Heavenly place,
This is my Wedding day!