Juliana Galal Poems
- Every Girl Is A Princess I want to be a princess With a ...
- I'M Ok She is smiling, she is having fun Her sky is blue ...
- My 'W.F.E' (Worst Friend Ever) Complaining about me ...
- My Life Is Mine Have you ever felt that your heart is ...
- Bad Mood There is a fire in my heart Burning inside of ...
- A Fake Me Have you ever felt that you are double faced That ...
- One Smile, Many Meanings When I smiled they thought that I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Juliana Galal
Every Girl Is A Princess
I want to be a princess
With a golden crown
To live in a huge castle
and wear a beautiful gown
To sit on a golden chair
To have fun everyday
To be powerful and fair
To rule my country my way
To be respected and honored
To be able to do everything
To put rules and give orders
To have diamonds and a thousand ring
Then one day my prince will come
and take me on his white horse
HEY: S: S Wake up
and for the million time you can't be a princess
OK OK, I know that: (
Well may be I can't be ...