Julie Drost Poems
- At The End Of The Day At the end of the day it’s all there, ...
- Lost Tomorrows We‘ve lost our tomorrows can’t find our ...
- For Carla My dear friend Carla was diagnosed with intestinal ...
- While They Slept While they slept the world went on turning ...
- What Matters What matters is the flowers What’s important is...
- Sailor Boy My sailor boy so far from home, beneath the ...
- Staircase Staircase The staircase squeaks a whispery ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julie Drost
At The End Of The Day
At the end of the day
it’s all there, what you say,
how you feel, if you’re really
When the melody’s done you
will know if the run
or just too much too soon.
What’s broken can mend,
the shattered regroup,
it’s all in the way that you see.
But the mind has it’s say and
can get in the way when
what’s truth is a lock with no key.
You must look through the haze
though it’s so hard to see
what is real and what you can’t believe.
When you feel at your end
you’re heart can still mend
if you keep it right out on ...