Junate Ers. Poems
- I Don'T Know When I don't know when… Hospital Kids ...
- Destiny! Today's the umpteenth day One of many ...
- The Man And The Cat! The cat meowed, The man bent his ...
- I Was At Sunshine Park Today I was at Sunshine Park today, ...
- Life Was Just It was tomorrow The day she would get ...
- Sinister Sun The player kicked the ball, wild and ...
- Who Cares? It's 7: 00 am Waking up from nothing, As ...
I live in New York and I like all Mediterranean foods and playing soccer (No, not a great player and I hate waiting for the subway train)
My poems focus on life itself. I like sharing.You'll find all about me and my perspective on life including people, solidarity, love, friendship, environment and all living things.
Putting shortly, everybody will find... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Junate Ers.
It's 7: 00 am
Waking up from nothing,
As nothing changed
It's 7: 45 am
No bagel cream cheese today
So what'll happen now?
It's 7: 55 am
The bus is crammed
Like yesterday and
The young student couple
At the back,
The girl is squezeed
Between the boy and the window,
As they discover novelties
In their search of sex,
One is curiuos on
how they spend their nights
As separate and hands-off.
It's 8: 15 am
Being late for office
As he's caught by others
In attitude of ...