Justin Sisson Poems
- Stars You remind me of a star that I used to ...
- You Were All I Needed It was just us and it was all we could ...
- The Struggle Memories and chains will I ever be set free Can...
- Timeless Ticking Tick tock don't stop the clock you keep ...
- A Woman Strong It all started with a text A simple word
- Mysterious Disaster Patiently waiting for the blood to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Sisson
You remind me of a star that I used to watch
constantly sparkling into a memory of mine
Slowly moving into a different spot
Slowly searching for your spot to rest
And keeping you close to my heart
I know you're there awaiting a connection
Anticipating what I want to say
reading my mind and keeping it safe
What to realize after I lost sight of you
Worlds breaking apart and slowly wanting to re-connect
I'll keep it up for you
and Hold you until you fall
I'll catch you and keep you safe
Finally together at ...