Justin Woods Poems
- Is It Time? An old man lays there, With his family gathered...
- If I Had 100 Words If I had a 100 words, Oh the things I’d ...
- The Silence Of Love The older love gets the less it has to ...
- The Night When the day is done, all the battles fought, ...
- Nostalgia On a fine Saturday afternoon in the month of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Woods
When the day is done,
all the battles fought,
all the races run,
we sit and think
about what we did
then glance in the kitchen sink
and spot a dirty lid
We realize that though the day is through
we still have oh so much left to do
So off we go
to work some more
until the kitchen's clean
and we've swept the floor
In the end
when we are through
we'll always see
that's there's more to do
So at the end of the day when we sit and think
we shouldn't worry about what's in the kitchen sink
because it'll get cleaned by and ...