justine spohn Poems
- My Mask I live a lie. I pretend to be someone im not, On ...
- Substitute Teacher Pissed as hell He made me mad I want to ...
- Im So Alone... i am so alone... with no one home. no frends...
- A Girl Pretty girl, who is to blame ...
- Im Not Perfect But im not perfect but thats okay i dont ...
- Plain Against The Great The mighty and beautiful red rose ...
- My Hell... I hear people speak of tears and sorrow. I hear ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about justine spohn
I live a lie.
I pretend to be someone im not,
On the outside i seem happy.
Like im perfectly fine and all.
Yet my life still feels incomplete.
I Feel like im searching for something,
But for what i don’t know.
I feel dead inside, Its empty
One minute im happy, Next im sad
Then im crashing down in tears.
I cry till i can cry no more.
Next comes the numbness,
Then it all starts again.
I feel detached from everything and everyone,
I don’t care about anything or anyone.
Its like im merely an observer.
I look in the mirror, I don’t recognise the ...