k khaing saw lwin
k khaing saw lwin Poems
- Cheer Up Walking under the bright sun Holding an ...
- Faith looking through the sky walking across a mile I feel ...
- Sound From Heart Please don't tell me 'it's enough ', You ...
- Plz Smile Cuttie She said she hated the word 'End', Don't ...
- Mother World And Son Human 2 Dear Son, Please look around ...
- Feelings Hiding all the feelings inside, Crying heartily ...
- Feelings3 I'm looking for the something, but i'm lost in ...
I m a young doctor. I like to write poems whenever I feel upset or happy.
I wish my poems to represent somebody or someone feelings.
feel free to comment n vote the poems.
thank u all for sharing my feelings more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about k khaing saw lwin
Walking under the bright sun
Holding an umbrella
And little sweat come out from body
Well, I think it's cheer me up.
Sometimes life seems like the sun
And we are holding our umbrella called hopes
There is no sweat but little appreciation
That's make us go through our life
So, let's make our world filled with inspiration
Carry on U, me and we :)