K.S.Subramanian Subramanian Poems
- Seasons Seasons Whirlpools throb. The river streaming ...
- Dreams 2. Dreams Dreams! the primordial instinct in ...
- Inside The Park..... The tree's sturdy stem, ...
- The Changing Face Of Bangalore The changing face of Bangalore...
- A Middle Class Home You can see it all in a wedding; ...
- 'I Have No Faith' Familiarity, a stranger in the dark; ...
- Cursor On The Screen I move with a purpose, ...
I have been writing poetry for the past 30 years. I handle both traditional rhythms and free verse. I am a post-graduate in English literature and also hold a post-graduate degree in defence studies. I hold a post-graduate diploma in Journalism with a gold medal and Times of India cash award for having secured distinction in the course.
My poems have appeared in several ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about K.S.Subramanian Subramanian
Dreams! the primordial instinct in Man
that stirred a flame out of stones;
it could trap wind's music in a flute,
blast a path through the mountains;
cull energy from the sea, discern
the burr of atoms in sphere's lute.
Down the river's interminable journey
dreams unmasked the cosmos bare,
threw a cordon on elemental fury,
cut knowledge down to a pint computer;
ominous signs foreseen by a mile.
Is there the other face of dreams?
Dynamite cradling a snarling projectile?
ferns strangling the archetypal stream?