K.S.Subramanian Subramanian Poems
- The Changing Face Of Bangalore The changing face of Bangalore...
- The Changing Face Of Bangalore...
- Cosmic Silence Paradoxes way to the kernel of truth? ...
- Termites And The Clone Termites and the clone
- Seasons Seasons Whirlpools throb. The river streaming ...
- Recast The Web Recast the web I slip into the nest, and...
- A Middle Class Home You can see it all in a wedding; ...
I have been writing poetry for the past 30 years. I handle both traditional rhythms and free verse. I am a post-graduate in English literature and also hold a post-graduate degree in defence studies. I hold a post-graduate diploma in Journalism with a gold medal and Times of India cash award for having secured distinction in the course.
My poems have appeared in several ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about K.S.Subramanian Subramanian
The Changing Face Of Bangalore
The changing face of Bangalore (a buzzling city in India)
The day remains a millstone
but rolls into years in a flash;
So is it with the changing face of
a city; its face, pockmarked with
concrete wrinkles, has a messianic
look; the blank eyes, defying death,
have a frightening candour; Face it
if you can, but face it you must.
Is decay the apotheosis of growth?
the bloom of innocence, the ruddy
power of a surfer against mercurial
currents and the comatose stage where
hope and despair are buried alike in
wrinkles; Like the matted ...