Kailynd McGregor Poems
- I Still Love You You told me that you'd love me forever, I ...
- Daddy Why Don'T You Love Me? Daddy Why do you love her, and ...
- Poetry Class Poem The sun like, Millions of golden ...
- A Little Bit Of Happiness Photographs capture memories Good...
- War WAR SHAKEN HEROES WANTING TO LIVE BUT WAITING TO DIE
- True Meaning Of Love Walking along, all by myself Strolling ...
- Love Love, Heart-wrenching, emotional, Wanting, waiting, ...
My name is Kailynd L. McGregor, and I love poetry. I cannot go anywhere with out my journal and a pen. I am 18 years old and I would love to have my works published. My mother, grandfather, great grandmother, are all published authors, so you could say its in my blood.I'm a senior in high school, and I live at the gateway to Glacier National Park, one of the most beautiful places on earth. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kailynd McGregor
I Still Love You
You told me that you'd love me forever,
I guess you lied,
You said that you wanted me
And that you cared.
But I guess that changed when you met her.
Her, that perfect girl for you
The one you'll give your heart to, instead of me.
I gave you my everything, but that wasn't good enough.
I gave you my heart, and you walked on it.
I told you my hopes and dreams, that included you
And yet, you still don't care.
I was just a game to you, just a pawn to move around.
You ripped my heart out,
You didn't even tell me we were through.
That you found somebody ...