Kamal Lalwani Poems
- My Loneliness Sometimes in my loneliness I wonder that you ...
- My Time hold on hold on, until u reach to the end no matter...
- Disturbed Mind V2.0 Come near to me, I will give u ...
- The Symphony the world is the sad symphony the sound ...
- My Daughter her voice the sacred one her voice the ...
- Disturbed Mind V1.0 demon is rising in every mind darkness ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kamal Lalwani
Sometimes in my loneliness
I wonder that you left me,
The deep voices of my loneliness
telling me that you left me,
Is it the way it was meant to be
You left me with no intention to meet me
With no intention to be with me,
The deep voices from the dark
Laughing at me,
And reminding me the pain
It caused to me
Why you left me to travel alone
Was it that easy for you to abandon me,
This time even my soul asking me
My body feels,
Something is lost from me