Kamal Narayan Baruah
Kamal Narayan Baruah Poems
- A Rose A rose red in color A rose full of vigour A rose ...
- Towards A Date The dark sky was getting darker And the ...
- A Falling Leaf A life as vile as dust from the beginning I ...
- An Oath Of Love The sun's turning yellow The water's ...
- Jasmine In the garden of roses I saw a jasmine flower In the...
- In Love The stick around the cloack passes by Moments remain...
- I Wanna Say Thanx I wanna say thanx For you were the only ...
I'm an engineering student who just started writing poems.. You see this poem's are my ways of expressing myself :) so I love writing poems :) :) and for me I think ne one who has feelings emotions can become a poet.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kamal Narayan Baruah
A rose red in color
A rose full of vigour
A rose sunk in sweat
A rose filled with love
And a rose was I craved for
A rose I wanted to gift her
A rose she can keep forever
And won't stop to emit fragnance ever
A rose which can speak
The words of my feelings
A rose without a voice
Without a single noise
Sends the feelings deep inside
Braces the beverage feelings so tight
In the search of a rose
In the hope to forget all woe's
I longed for, and I'm longing for
In a wait till the eternity or more
just to have a glimpse
Have a test of the ...