Karina Castle Poems
- #2 2/11/2008 Remember when he loved me I was his world
- Alone I am all alone No one is here with me Friends is all ...
- Non-Relationship Boyfriend You were there for me
- Suicidal I don't feel anything good No happiness in my ...
- The Truth Why can't I be happy Why can't it be real All I ...
- Why Diamonds are my best friends They are sharper them my ...
- I Love You I miss my baby so much It's so hard always being ...
My name is Karina Castle. I have written poetry for a long time. Its not very good but it helps me express myself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karina Castle
Remember when he loved me
I was his world
Wanted to be with me always
We danced and we twirled
Used to be his #1
Now I'm second best
Everything comes before me
I feel like his foot rest
I don't know what has happened
I want to be his queen
Don't want this suicidal feeling
I need some morphine
I'll just have to deal with it
Try to keep my mouth shut
I love him so much
But right now I want to cut