Karissa Earley Poems
- Sorry There's nothing left to say but, I'm sorry i wasn't ...
- Broken Wings Why cant they see, inside im dying. Why cant ...
- Alone When your around other girls; i pretend that i dont ...
- Slowly Dying All alone, as i scream. Will i wake up? is...
- Someone New These things i have to tell you, are very hard ...
- Stand Im so tierd, cant seem to sleep through the ...
- This Time I see your tears, i watch you cry. I feel your ...
I recently turned 20. I love to write poetry it helps me express myself. A lot of people find my poetry sad and disturbing; however well written. My poems are based on how i was or am feeling at the time. If there are any questions or you want to talk or would like to tell me what you think about my poems feel free to message me at any time. I will review, rate and comment on poems if asked to do so; however i will not lie, i am very outspoken. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There's nothing left to say but,
I'm sorry i wasn't there,
I'm sorry that sometimes it seemed i really didnt care.
I'm sorry i kept breaking down,
I'm sorry our lost love could not be found.
I'm sorry i hid behind my pain,
I'm sorry for all the tears that fell like rain.
I'm sorry i let down my gaurd,
I'm sorry i made things so hard.
I'm sorry for the times i wanted to die,
I'm sorry for all the tears i cried.
I'm sorry i loved you way to much,
I'm sorry for the times it hurt to touch.
I'm sorry that i cut my wrist,
I'm sorry i'm the one you ...