Kashish Kalra Poems
- Examination Fears Examination Fears Make everyone shed ...
- Stars Can't Shine Without Dark... Stars can't shine without ...
- My Incredible India MY INCREDIBLE INDIA ...
- Absence In Presence Presence in Absence ...
- From The Sweetbird's Mouth....... I linger and loiter all ...
- A Classroom Without A Teacher A classroom without a teacher ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kashish Kalra
Make everyone shed tears
But that's not the spirit
You don't have to try and fit
When destiny asks you to stand out
Yourself, you shall never doubt
Fearing an exam will give you no gain
Rather keep you in anxiety and pain
Instead be like those soldiers and brave men
And pledge to defy anything then
An exam will not determine who you are
Just ordinary or a shining star