Kate D. Poems
- Ocean Song Crashing ever on stony shores Waves breaking in ...
- Falling Asleep Sitting up in the dark Wishing for the ...
- No Destiny But You No destiny but those you see No future ...
- The Lonely Path No companion but the creatures Scampering ...
- Dreaming Dreams swirl like leaves in a storm Ghostly and ...
- Invisible Friend My invisible friend Walks beside me ...
- Fire Dancer Flickering golden red silk Jumping and ...
I do poems as a sort of hobby to show the beauty I see in things, of to attempt to explain something like dreams. I generally do mostly free verse poems with a little bit of rhyming, syllabification, etc. sprinkled in. I also write short stories as a hobby.
I'm going to high school next year and I do all of this writing in my time off from school. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kate D.
Crashing ever on stony shores
Waves breaking in white foam
Coral tumbling on watery floors
Pictures of treasure in a waterlogged tome
What fire builds up, water wears down
Crashing musically against the sand
Breaking rocks against the ground
Far more beautiful than the rocky land
Gleaming with sun in the day
Glimmering under moonlight at night
Sapphire waters filling the bay
Reflecting gold in the chilly twilight
Beating tirelessly against the stony shore
Beautiful now and forever more