Kate Meyer Poems
- Forest Of Fate Verse 1: Listen to my voice hear the ...
- The Sands Of Uncharted 3 Have you ever traveled into the ...
- The Bard's Song Verse 1: Come, come! come gather round, ...
- The Passing Of A Quest When I began this journey around the ...
- Land Of Dreams Where night and day are one of the ...
- Twin Lights Moon and Sun meet, merge together, becoming as ...
- Earth Mother Can you hear it? Do you hear the earth's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kate Meyer
Forest Of Fate
Listen to my voice
hear the summons
Calling you to a world
beyond anything you’ve ever seen before.
Come, come, come along with me, and
journey into the Forest of Fate.
Where destines end and new ones begin
where time goes on at a different pace
and where life and death are more than just a state.
Follow, follow the sound of my voice
yes, that’s it
you’re almost there, just a little more
Don’t be afraid, it will be alright
Would you take my hand and join me
on the other side,...