Katherine Byrd Poems
- How I See It I want us to love. For life to be as simple as ...
- Crying Sky My eyes wander to the window glass And I see the ...
- Reminiscence On A Fall Evening It is evening as I sit ...
- In New Light My heart was broken, Shattered into millions ...
- How You Made Me Feel I find myself in the same place, Alone...
- You Are Gone I felt you with me; Now no longer. You have ...
Greetings people! My name is Katherine Byrd. I enjoy reading and writing poetry quite a bit. Please read some of my poems... I am in high school and cannot let most people read what I write because they cannot comprehend its meaning. So, I do not know if my poetry is worth anything or not. Some comments with feedback would be nice and please do not judge my punctuation, I know it is probably ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Are Gone
I felt you with me;
Now no longer.
You have pushed me from the tree
But I've learned, it makes me stronger.
I cannot help but love you
Hold tightly your warmth and kisses
But I sit and think, was it true?
All I can feel is what my heart misses.
For you, I move on
I have found another thing to steal time
But it is only a con.
Well, at least I can still rhyme.