Katherine Coolage Poems
- I'M Sorry, Brother I'm Sorry. I'm sorry for my failings as a...
- And I Remember Mother And Fath... I remember a mother, ...
- The Truth They say they say that the truth shall set you ...
- This Problem Of Mine Why do you think I don't come ...
- First Time Needs No Love Now, this won't hurt a bit. First ...
- Listen To My Pain, Lily I want to talk to you right now, ...
- To A Breaking Family You do realize, of course, that this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Coolage
I'M Sorry, Brother
I'm sorry for my failings as a sister.
I'm sorry for all of the things I didn't do
And for all the things I did.
I'm sorry for the times when I could have helped
And the times when I should have helped
And the times I was too afraid to help
Leaving nobody to lend you a hand
And you, the little brother
To fight for yourself
Battles that weren't yours
I'm sorry for the things I said
Some of them deserved
And others not so much
I'm sorry for the times you took the fall
In place of my mistakes
And the times ...