Katherine Wilson Poems
- The Pain Has Just Started I used to never belive in ...
- In One We lay under the stars On this cool summer night We ...
- Thrown To The Wolves My eyes filled with tears Tormented by ...
- Slowly Falling I'm infected with this feeling It boils in my...
- Goodbye It was time for her to go but this was her biggest ...
- Beautiful Embrace I look into your beautiful eyes It makes ...
- Things Left Unsaid You looked at me and you wouldn't look ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Wilson
The Pain Has Just Started
I used to never belive in love
They said it was beautiful
Like and angel,
or a dove.
I remember them saying to me:
'You will be hurt;
that I shall guarentee.'
And yet I throw the lesson away
and I forget what they say.
Ten years from then,
I am as miserable
as I have ever been.
Drenched in blood and tears
for he is the symbol
of what I have feared.
I'm broken hearted,
'The pain has just started.'