Kathleen Wilson Poems
- Don'T Judge Me Don't judge me, for I am just like you. I can...
- Believe! She opens her eyes, to see the new day. Although ...
- These Hands These hands hide my eyes from my fears When I'm ...
- Remember When? Remember when you where a kid? When riding a...
- He He cries in the night, I rush to his side. He walks on ...
- Heaven I like who I am today, Don't wanna hide. Don't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathleen Wilson
These hands hide my eyes from my fears
When I'm crying
These hands wipe my tears
These hands hold all my dreams
They shut my ears
From my own screams
These hands have the cure to my pain
They cover me from the rain
These hands make me better when I bleed
They give me what I need
And these hands hold my head when I'm tired
They write my thouhts when I'm inspired
Linda Kay Wilson