Katlynn Wolfe Poems
- I Love You Grampa This is my poem that I wrote about my ...
- A Tear Falls A tear falls forever Inside a broken heart. ...
- Drip, Drip, Drip... The red blood drip, drip, drips down my ...
- Feelings Sadness, sorrow that's all she feels. Happiness, ...
- Lil Girl I wish I were a lil girl again. Life is so much ...
- Life I live my life day-by-day, my heart filled with ...
- You Said... Why Would..... I'L... You said you cared ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katlynn Wolfe
I Love You Grampa
This is my poem that I wrote about my grandfather. I didn't get to say good bye and I still cry myself to sleep at night remembering things I loved about you.
We'd talk about everything
I was comfortable around you
and I cared so much.
I'd always tell you I loved you
before I went anywhere and before
I went to sleep.
I'd think you'd be
I lived with you for a year
but it felt like a decade.
I don't regret living with you
I just regret not staying with you
a lot when I moved out.
I left but I still stayed ...